Position: Sales Manager
Salary: £24k Basic + Uncapped Commission
Sectors: Media & Digital Media, Print & Publishing
Drones Monthly is the number one leading drone publication read globally on a multi-media platform, with over 35k magazine subscribers and 100k website members.
We currently have a Sales Manager position selling advertising space for the magazine.
Main tasks and responsibilities
Generate, sell, negotiate, close and secure new business opportunities and achieve the monthly revenue targets set by your sales manager
·Through understanding of your market, identify new revenue opportunities from your brand and client base
- Account manage, maintain and develop the existing client base
- Prove with your clients that you can transform a new or existing business into key long term accounts
- Understand and detail the structure of your clients & agencies
- Have a comprehensive understanding of client brands and products, market and competitor products/positioning
- Provide assistance and support for colleagues
- Contribute to creating a challenging work environment for all fellow team members
Ongoing support and training will be provided, you’ll be responsible for regularly reaching realistic but challenging objectives, as well as achieving training requirements.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in New Business Sales & Account Management
- Ideally experience of selling in the publishing sector
- Experience in setting performance goals, providing negotiating sales/negotiating techniques, developing sales strategies.
- Experience of selling in a fast-paced environment and working to tight deadlines
- Any Sponsorship Sales experience is beneficial but not essential
- Proven ability to take leads from discovery through to close
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to grow valuable relationships
- A high-performance level that ensures targets and goals are met as a minimum
- A tenacious ‘can do’ approach to work
- Be able to communicate confidently and effectively with all levels across the business
- Ability to work with teams and individuals collaboratively, proactively and positively
- Must be professional, resilient, approachable, diligent, and have a flexible approach to work
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your cv to email@example.com